• 2022.09-present, Assistant Professor, ShanghaiTech University
• 2019.09-2022.08, Project Researcher, Kavli IPMU, The University of Tokyo
• 2013.09-2019.06, Ph.D. in Mathematics, The University of Chicago
• 2009.09-2013.07, B.S. in Mathematics, Peking University
My primary research interest is the Langlands program. In particular, I am interested in the moduli space of shtukas. Currently I am working on the Manin-Drinfeld problem of shtukas, with applications towards arithmetic of function fields and cohomology of moduli spaces of shtukas.
My secondary research interest is geometric representation theory. In particular, I am interested in geometric properties and quantizations of Coulomb branches.
• A toy model of shtukas, arXiv:1802.04482
• Construction of certain rational functions on the moduli stack of Drinfeld shtukas, arXiv:1810.08736
Office: S312, School of Creativity & Arts