• Research Assistant Professor, ShanghaiTech University
• Graduate Student, University of Science and Technology of China
• , Visiting Scholar, University of Wisconsin-Madison
• , Undergraduate Student, University of Science and Technology of China
Jingchen Hu is a member of IMS of ShanghaiTech University. His work is in the general area of partial differential equations, their applications and numerical simulations. His current research focuses on the homogenous complex Monge-Ampere equations.
1. High Order Regularity Obstacle of Geodesics in Space of Kähler Potentials (arXiv:1808.03498)
3. Loss of Regularity of Solutions of the Lighthill Problem for Shock Diffraction for Potential Flow (arXiv:1705.06837)
Office: S423, School of Creativity & Arts