• 2018-present, Assistant Professor, ShanghaiTech University
• April 2018–2018, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science Research Fellow PD for Young Scientists
I am studying singularities of special Lagrangians. Special Lagrangians are a class of minimal surfaces of higher dimension and co-dimension. Their singularities are defined naturally by Geometric Measure Theory. I study singularities in the context of a moduli problem, or more specifically, my purpose is to find a nice compactification of the moduli space of special Lagrangians. The current technology of Geometric Analysis is not sufficient for this. On the other hand, some recent progress in the categorical approach to symplectic geometry is helpful. I wish to combine Geometric Analysis and this categorical technique in order to solve the moduli problem.
• Y. Imagi，`A uniqueness theorem for gluing calibrated submanifolds'
• Y. Imagi, D Joyce and J Oliveira dos Santos `Uniqueness results for special Lagrangians and Lagrangian mean curvature ow in Cm'
Duke Math. J. 165 (2016) 847--933
• Y. Imagi，`Surjectivity of a gluing for stable $T^2$-cones in special Lagrangian geometry'
Comm. Anal. Geom. 25 (2017) 1019--1061
Office: S411, School of Creativity & Arts