• 2018-present, Associate Professor, ShanghaiTech University
• 2014—2018, Assistant Professor, University of Missouri, Columbia
• August 2011, Ph.D. (Mathematics), University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, Advisor: Dr. Andrei Ca˘lda˘raru – Thesis: Koszul duality and its applications in algebraic geometry
• June 2005, Bachelor of Science (Mathematics), Nanjing University, Nanjing, China
1. Lino Amorim, Junwu Tu.
Tensor product of cyclic A-infinity algebras and their Kontsevich classes.
Transactions of the AMS, DOI:https://doi.org/10.1090/tran/7321, 2017, 33pp. (Article in press which have not yet published).
2. Junwu Tu.
Homological Mirror Symmetry and Fourier-Mukai Transform.
International Mathematics Research Notices, January 2015, Volume 2015, Issue 3-1, Pages 579-630.
3. Alexander Polishchuk, Junwu Tu.
DG-resolutions of NC-smooth thickenings and NC-Fourier-Mukai transforms.
Mathematische Annalen, October 2014, Volume 360, Issue 1-2, Pages 79-156.
4. Junwu Tu
Matrix factorizations via Koszul duality
Compositio Mathematica, September 2014, Volume 150, Issue 9, Pages 1549-1578.
5. Damien Calaque, Andrei Caldararu, Junwu Tu.
On the Lie algebroid of a derived self-intersection.
Advances in Mathematics, September 2014, Volume 262, Pages 751-783.
6. Junwu Tu.
On the reconstruction problem in mirror symmetry.
Advances in Mathematics, May 2014, Volume 256, Pages 449-478.
7. Damien Calaque, Andrei Caldararu, Junwu Tu.
PBW for an inclusion of Lie algebras.
Journal of Algebra, March 2013, Volume 378, Pages 64-79
8. Andrei Caldararu, Junwu Tu.
Curved A-infinity algebras and Landau-Ginzburg models.
New York Journal of Mathematics, 2013, Volume 19, Pages 305-342.
Office: S418, School of Creativity & Arts