Daniel Skodlerack is a member of the Institute of Mathematical Sciences. His work is in the area of Representation Theory and the Langlands program. His current research focuses on representation theory for classical groups in connection with explicit Local Langlands correspondence.
• D. Skodlerack, The centralizer of a classical group and Bruhat-Tits buildings. Annales de l'Institut Fourier, (2):515–546, 2013.
• D. Skodlerack, Field embeddings which are conjugate under a p-adic classical group. Manuscripta Mathematica, pages 1–25, 2014.
• D. Skodlerack, Embeddings of local fields in simple algebras and simplicial structures. Publications Mathematiques, 58(2):1–25, 2014.
• D. Skodlerack, S. Stevens. Intertwining semisimple characters for p-adic classical groups. Nagoya Mathematical Journal, pages 1-69, 2018,
• R. Kurinczuk, D. Skodlerack and S. Stevens. Endo-classes for p-adic classical groups. arxiv:1611.02667, pages 1–44, Preprint, 2016.
• D. Skodlerack. Semisimple characters for inner forms I: Glm(D). arxiv:1703.04904. Preprint, 2017.
• D. Skodlerack. Semisimple characters for inner forms II: Quaternionic forms of p-adic classical groups (p odd). arxiv:1801.00265, pages 1–30, Preprint, 2017.