• 2018-present, Research Assistant Professor, ShanghaiTech University
• 2017, PhD in Mathematics, University of Cambridge
• 2012, BA/MMath in Mathematics, University of Cambridge
Tim Talbot is a member of the Institute of Mathematical Sciences. His work is in the general area of Differential Geometry and Geometric Analysis, and at present he is working on Calabi-Yau and special Lagrangian geometry.
• T. Talbot. Gluing and deformation of asymptotically cylindrical Calabi-Yau manifolds in complex dimension three. arXiv:1703.09201, Mar. 2017. Submitted to Differential Geometry and its Applications.
• T. Talbot. Gluing and deformations of asymptotically cylindrical special Lagrangians. arXiv:1709.09564, Sept. 2017.