• 2016.1-2016.5, Viterbi Endowed Postdoctoral Fellow, MSRI.
• 2015.6-2015.12, Chercheur Postdoc, Université libre de Bruxelles.
• 2012-2015, Ph.D in Mathematics,Stony Brook University (Advisor: Xiuxiong Chen), May 2015
• 2009-2012, University of Wisconsin, Madison
• 2005-2009, B.S. in Mathematics, University of Science and Technology of China (College: Special Class for Gifted Young)
My research area is differential geometry, in particular geometric analysis. The main studies are about the various types of geometric structures on manifolds, for instance differentiable structure, metric structure and the special curvature structures using analytic methods. Those structures serve as the backgrounds of many other theories, most remarkably in theoretical physics.
1.（with Joel Fine) A report on the hypersymplectic flow, submitted to PAMQ.
3. (with Hongnian Huang and Yuanqi Wang) Cohomogeneity-one G2-Laplacian ﬂow on 7-torus, Journal of the London Mathematical Society, Vol. 98, Issue 2, 2018.
4. (with Cristiano Spotti, Song Sun) Existence and deformations of Kahler-Einstein metrics on smoothable Q-Fano varieties. Duke Math. J., Volume 165, Number 16(2016), 3043-3083.
Office: S412, School of Creativity & Arts